Want to learn more?
Contact us today.
Achieving “Best in class” supply chain
“Gartner unveils the third annual Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25. …this research focuses on the healthcare value chain's pursuit of high-quality patient care at optimal economic cost. Cardinal Health has captured the No. 1 spot this year.“
“We remained consistent with last year's methodology to produce a Top 25 ranking for 2011 that strives to identify organizations that use their supply chains to improve the patient care experience.”
Source: Gartner, Inc., The Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25 for 2011, November 2011
Presource® Custom Manufacturing has over 30 years experience as an industry leader in standard and custom procedure kits for the healthcare market. We manufacture a broad range of sterile and non-sterile kits, as well as robust procedure delivery systems.
Presource® Custom Manufacturing fast facts
- 5 facilities equaling more than 1.0 million sq. feet
- More than 2,000 manufacturing employees
- Capacity to manufacture more than 26 million kits per year
- 6 Form Fill Seal (FFS) machines
- ISO certified
Cardinal Health is a licensed Gamma Sterilizer. We operate a facility in El Paso, Texas with three gamma irradiators. Gamma irradiation is an effective means for sterilizing a wide range of medical supplies such as gloves, syringes, IV sets, etc.
Our sterilization capabilities include dose mapping studies, gamma dose audit testing and gamma contract dosing.
- A licensed sterilizer since 1977, Cardinal Health sterilizes over 5 million cases annually.
- Our El Paso location has cross dock, warehousing and transportation capabilities for post sterilization needs and is well placed for suppliers with operations in Juarez, MX or the state of Chihuahua.