Cardinal Health has gained recognition nationwide for designing effective clinical processes and realigning resources across the entire patient care delivery system. Learn more in our Consulting and Services area.
Our Best Value® program can help customers choose solutions that best match their needs - from single product lines to families of products to a full product program. The more Best Value® products a customer chooses, the greater their potential savings.
Capitated product modules can help health care providers standardize product usage while improving clinical care. Programs include:
- Presource® Products and Services: the provider of low cost, high quality kitting solutions serving integrated healthcare providers across the continuum of care with innovative products and services that improve their cost effectiveness and their ability to serve patients.
- Prepackaged nonsterile Supply ProtocolT Packs and single-use sterile packs are tailored specifically to a hospital's unique requirements, eliminating process steps during purchasing, material handling, inventory accounting, and clinical-procedure setup.
Special programs developed by Cardinal Health manufacturing teams to evaluate product usage and find the most appropriate balance between cost and features include:
- Gloves Management Program: A full suite of services to help customers choose and manage the most protective and cost-effective mix of gloves for their employees, ensuring that they are using the right gloves for the right reasons.
- Medi-Vac Maximum Value Program: A detailed cost comparison of suction and drainage products, including hidden costs in your current system.
- Convertors Drape and Gown Utilization Review: A program that brings staff and clinicians together to first review procedures and protocols and then identify the right product at the right time for maximum efficiency.