We’re going to save you money. Achieve contract maximization and savings, product standardization and utilization opportunities, and a normalized data platform.
In today’s economy, cost containment is an important factor for most organizations. In fact, studies show* that hospitals achieve an increase in operating margin by 2.5 percentage points if they reduce time spent on wasteful activities by 10 percent.
Cardinal Health provides a suite of offerings leveraging industry-leading technology, process improvement initiatives and deep expertise enabling our customers to identify immediate savings opportunities and better leverage their contract compliance.
Our Spend Management capabilities involve leveraging the technology of one of the market leaders in healthcare supply data analytics, currently used by more than 1,800 healthcare facilities, and combining that with our deep supply chain resources and process expertise in data management, purchasing, contracting and standardization.
- Leverage the largest national, private brand and self-manufactured product portfolio
- Optimize your total medical supply spend across cost, quality, and service
- Deliver a model for sustainable and continuous process improvement
- Full solution continuum of process improvement, technology and service offerings leveraging industry standards and leading technology
- Results in normalized data platform, contract maximization and savings, product standardization and utilization opportunities
- Synchronization of disparate data system
- Visibility into entire supply spend
- Supply cost reduction and ongoing cost maintenance — in most cases no need for product changes
- 1-3 percent reduction on contract items
- Up to 8 percent reduction on non-contracted items
- Improved supply chain efficiency
- Normalized, standardized, synchronized information
- 10 to 25 percent reductions in supply utilization in high cost procedural areas
- Maximization of revenue
- Connecting line item purchasing to billing information
*Source: Modern Healthcare